What is Veterans Aid and Attendance?
Veterans Aid and Attendance is a tax-free benefit for wartime veterans and their surviving spouses, 65 years and older. The benefit is designed to provide financial assistance to help offset the cost of long-term care in an assisted living facility or for in home care. We can help and assist you get in touch with the right professional to assist in the process of applying for the Veterans Aid and Attendance Pension.
Basic Qualifications for Veterans Aid and Attendance
- Wartime veterans 65+ (or officially disabled)
- Surviving spouses of wartime veterans (or officially disabled)
- Spouses can receive sometimes up to $1404 per month to aid in the cost of care
- Veteran with Spouse $2085
- Single veteran $1758
- Veteran and Veteran Spouse $2716
- Surviving Spouse $1130
- Veteran must be honorably discharged
- Requires help with activities of daily living
How can I learn more about Veterans Aid and Attendance?
If you’re unsure if you’d qualify for the pension or if you just have more questions about how to apply, feel free to contact us. We can assist you in finding the right licensed agency to assist you in applying for Veterans Aid and Attendance. We are happy to explain how it works and what it can do for you as you start to need care!
Thank you to our Veterans who have served to help protect our great country and make our country what it is today!
Call 916-208-3338 or
fill out the form below: